History

 

Holwell School was opened in 1932 originally as Ludwick Infant School.  It has been extensively modernised since and a major redevelopment of original classrooms plus a new reception classroom and library was completed in December 1994. In January 2016 The Richards Building was opened to accommodate a further 8 classrooms.

The school ground cover a large area containing a large variety of mature trees including a conservation area and a pond.