As the Headteacher of Holwell Primary School, I feel privileged to be leading such an inspirational school and a team of staff who are highly skilled, caring, dedicated and passionate about promoting high aspirations for all pupils.
Education at Holwell Primary School is for life, not just the classroom. We are committed to preparing each child to move on to take their place in an ever-changing world. We recognise that choosing a school for your child is one of the most significant decisions you will make; the environment in which they are educated and the values which are promoted will influence them for the rest of their lives.
Our Holwell values of respect, independence, cooperation, resilience, aspiration and courage are embedded through our exciting and engaging curriculum. These are represented through our Holwell RICRAC Heroes. The children are taught life skills that will develop a love for learning and a desire to succeed and reach their full potential, past the walls of Holwell Primary. We believe that every school day counts and we aim to provide a place where your children feel confident, safe, cared for and that stimulates their creativity and self-worth.
I hope you find our website useful. We warmly welcome you to visit or to contact the school if you have any questions.
Latest School Calendar Events
- FoH Discos Rec/Y1 4.00pm to 4.30pm Y2/3 4.40pm to 5.20pm Y4/5/6 5.25pm to 6.10pm08Dec2022
- Christmas Jumper Day - wear your Christmas jumper with your usual uniform09Dec2022
- Reception Carols at Christmas 8.45am-8.55am12Dec2022
- Year 1 and 2 Carols at Christmas 3.15pm to 3.30pm12Dec2022
- Year 3 and 4 Carols at Christmas 3.15pm to 3.30pm13Dec2022
- Christmas Dinner Day14Dec2022
- Pantomime in school for all Children14Dec2022
- Year 5 and 6 Carols at Christmas 3.15pm to 3.30pm14Dec2022
- Christmas Parties15Dec2022
- End of Term School Closes 12.30pm16Dec2022